What is a Community Vaccination Event?
A community vaccination event is an opportunity for organizations, congregations, community groups and businesses to host COVID-19 vaccinations.
The Memphis Fire Department will coordinate qualified staff to administer the vaccinations at these events.
- The Memphis Fire Department can only support events within Shelby County
- Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson vaccinations will be available
- Volunteers (minimum of 4-8) with your organization will be necessary for administration needs
- Please describe below the type of indoor space you have available to host an event
- Return visits for 2nd dose events will be considered on an individual basis
- Drive-through tents are no longer an option
- Indoor Space is highly recommended due to the vaccine temperature requirements
Please complete the form below for Community Vaccination Event Requests. All fields are required.